Saturday, March 7, 2009

Beware of the fashion disaster!!!!

hey people it is I and I have returned to talk to you about a fashion no-no for some people out there. Or, should I say this one Asian lady that my boys and I saw today. We go into one of those Asian buffet restaurants today to grab a bite to eat, and what do I see? The hostess is dressed in these fake ass leather pants and grey snakeskin boots. I mean I was absolutely shocked at what I saw. She just swore that she was doing the damn thing. She must have been listening to Beyonce this morning before she came to work lol.

People I know it is not rite to talk about someone but Im sorry, she had it coming! That was very unacceptable for her to wear that today.

Here is my tip ladies and gentlemen, be sure that what you wear is meat for someone of your age group. Im not saying that because you are older you need to dress like you are out of the loop. But, there are trends within your age class that work quite well and can still give you that young trendy look that you are going for.

That's it for now my friends, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment