Monday, March 9, 2009

There is a virus going around

Hi all, todays blog is about this virus thats running round. I havent been sick in 4 years and one day after i left the gym, I started to feel a bit under the weather. I got some tea and taking nyquil, among other cold remedies. As the days went on it got worse. I now feel terrible, all I did today was grab some tylenol cold & flu multi symptom which put me to sleep after I had taken it.

I must say that it has been quite a while since I have felt this sick and I even went to the gym today with my business partner, and what do you know I couldn't even finish my workout. I body is so weak and I feel so cold, even when the heat is on. I just want everyone to be careful and take care of themselves. Try your best to stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment