Thursday, March 5, 2009

BEWARE OF INTERVIEW SCAMS

Hello all, I am back today to give you an udate on my interview process. Yet I got a call the other day from a reperesentative of Aflac stating that they wanted to bring me in for the group information session and after that I would receive the 1 on 1 interview for a position within the company as an agent.

However I proceeded to enter the address given by the rep (whose name i cannot remember) into yahoo maps and then I will enter it into my gps just to see how far i would have to travel. Sadly when i did this it took me to some place way out on a college campus and nowhere near where i needed to be.

I just wanna let you all know to be careful when you get a call because they could be scamming you into wasting gas and traveling to a place that is not their office.

I was so very upset but since I was close to my gym and I was planning to hit the gym after the group interview session is over, I went straight there and work off my anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment